Why choose to work with MGAC network companies
Our network can provide you with top quality multinational advice in a cost efficient way, while ensuring that your global benefits strategy remains a key focus across locations.
Working with the MGAC ensures that the way you work with your consultants is tailored to your requirements. Our global expertise and detailed local knowledge ensures that you have access to best in class advice to meet the challenges that you face.
To get a feel for how working with the MGAC could improve your business decisions, please get in contact with your local consultant. Please select your local member firm and contact us using the details provided.
Benefits of working with MGAC partners
- One of our members, usually the one where the customer’s headquarters is located, manages the multinational assignment being the main single point of contact for you and coordinating the activities in the other countries involved. This ensures that while detailed local knowledge is provided locally, it fits in with your global strategic aims and involves the right decision makers in your business.
- All of our members are independent, locally managed and truly local experts in their markets, carefully selected with regards to expertise, professionalism, independence and values before becoming members in order to maintain our high quality standards. Operating in their home markets our members provide an in-depth knowledge of their local financial services industry and its regulators.
- Not being a huge company with internal constraints the MGAC offers truly tailor made solutions. We don’t expect our clients to adapt, we adapt to our client’s needs, providing holistic and client-focused advice.
- Like a speed boat we are quicker than a huge cruise ship, adapting to our client’s requests. Our clients can expect quick turnarounds, a results-driven approach, as well as technical excellence in accounting, actuarial or legal matters.
- Operating locally our members do not create the costs of larger multinational firms and therefore can offer lower rates to our clients for their high-quality services.
MGAC biannual meeting 2018
The MGAC members have once again met during their biannual meeting in London in order to debate, discuss and share their knowledge on pensions and employee benefit matters around the globe”:
From welcoming a new member, to how to be committed at an international level in order to give the best advice to our clients, members discussed a variety of items:
- What are the key issues concerning our clients? How to solve them? What else are we talking about to our clients?
- What are the similarities between UK, NL, DE and US regarding the Advice Practices in the Defined Contribution Space?
- Developing Sustainable Finance & the impacts it has on the advice we give to our clients