Since 1992 VITALIS has provided actuarial, consulting, administration and investment services for Private Pension Plans and Collective Saving Schemes in México.
With 65 employees (15 of us consulting actuaries) and our proprietary technology, we provide services to more than 500 corporate customers with more than 500,000 participants in their savings and retirement plans.
- Corporate Pension Plans Design
- Pension Plan Accounting (Mexican GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS) & Funding Valuations
- Valuation of other termination and post-employment benefits
- Social Security & Public Employee Schemes valuations
- Pension Plan Administration
- Benefits Calculations
- Record Keeping (DC plans)
- Annual Filings
- Administration of Corporate Loan & Saving Funds (Fondos & Cajas de Ahorro)
- Asset Management
- Investment advice (Asset Allocation, ALM, LDI)
- Investments Benchmarking
- Active Investment Management (fundamental analysis)
Our mission is to help our customers to provide their employees with the opportunity to have financial security after their retirement, reducing costs through the use of technology and efficient investments.