Rodarte Nogueira is a statistical and actuarial consulting company that gathers professionals with extensive knowledge in actuarial, financial and economic assessment of pension funds, supplemental health plans, and benefits to employees, in compliance with Brazilian accounting standards and related international standards.
The company is also specialized in actuarial and benefits audit work, to attend to both the specific demands of the entities’ collegiate authorities, and the legal requirements of the pension funds when requested by the supervisory agency, to ensure that the rules and controls applicable to each benefit plan are being respected.
In the supplemental health segment, Rodarte Nogueira has specialized itself to attend to self-managed entities, with emphasis on the technical responsibility of the relationship of these institutions with the National Agency of Supplemental Health and on the development of actuarial, economic, and financial assessment projects, as well as audit of these institutions’ administrative and operational processes.
How we can help companies that operate or are interested in working in Brazil:
- Conception and restructuring of benefit plans;
- Conception and restructuring of health care benefit plans;
- Legal and technical support to change the statutes and regulations of pension plans;
- Preparation of dossiers for sending procedures and documents to the national regulatory and supervisory agency, and technical responsibility for its monitoring;
- Training for Pension Fund managers, directors, and employees;
- Elaboration of ALM studies;
- Technical assistance in legal proceedings where the Pension Fund is a litigant party.
- Development of studies for withdrawal of sponsorship;
- Due diligence;
- Elaboration of voluntary severance program;
- Issuing of Actuarial Technical Note in compliance with national and international accounting standards, concerning actuarial liability assessment of employee benefits such as IAS 19 R1;
- Contingent liability;
- Management of loans to participants and beneficiaries;
- Actuarial assessment of administrative funds;
- Advisory services for quality management in health insurance;
- HR solutions for customers:
- Pension Funds;
- Health Insurance;
- Financial and Social Security Education.
We also provide the following services with help from our partner firms:
- legal assistance to pension funds and supplemental health;
- information technology solutions;
- solutions in the management and control of investments; and
- accounting and management audits.
Our Mission is to provide quality services related to actuarial and benefits consulting, for pension funds and self-managed operators, through efficient, innovative and professional processes, being a proactive, reliable, and socially responsible partner.
The company is registered in the Brazilian Actuarial Institute – IBA (member of IAA) under CIBA No 70 and in the Regional Council of Statistics – CONRE-MG, under No 9.